Introduction and acceptance
Welcome to the Outdoor Adventurer Network. outdooradventurernetwork.com (“Website”) is an interactive online service operated by The Outdoor Adventurer Network (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as detailed herein, please do not use or access the website. You represent that you are at least 18 years old and legally competent to enter into this agreement.
The Website and included content (and any derivative works or enhancements of the same) including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technology, documentation, and interactive features (collectively, the “Website Content”) and all intellectual property rights to the same are owned by us, our licensors, or both.
The Outdoor Adventurer Network grants you a non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-transferable license and right to use and access the Site and any Packages or the Service you purchase. You understand and agree you have no right to modify, edit, create derivative works from, distribute, sell, rent, share, or republish any Site information or Packages or Service materials without our express consent. You further understand no ownership rights in this Site, the Packages or Service are being granted to you.
Website access and use
Access to the Website including, without limitation, the Website Content is provided for your information and personal, non-commercial use only. When using the Website, you agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws including, without limitation copyright law.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content;
- Use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” the Website or Website Content for any purpose without the express written permission of The Outdoor Adventurer Network. Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Outdoor Adventurer Network grants public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time.
- Attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same; decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website;
- Use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website;
- Encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity.
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
No affiliation or endorsement
The Outdoor Adventurer Network is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by any state or national licensing board or group. Any reference to such entities is undertaken on a fair use basis.
Linking to website
We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at our discretion, for you to link to the Website home page from any site you own or control that is not commercially competitive with the Website and does not criticize or otherwise injure us.
So long as the site where the link resides, and all other locations to which such site links, comply with all applicable laws and do not in any way abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of others or, in any way, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal/unlawful information, topic, name or other material or that violates the spirit of our mission.
Such a link is not an endorsement of such other site(s) by us. All of our rights and remedies are expressly reserved.
Content and third party links
- We provide the Website including, without limitation Website Content for entertainment, educational and promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Website for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website Content.
- In some instances, Website Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
- If there is a dispute between persons accessing the Website or between persons accessing the Website and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. If there is such a dispute, you hereby release The Outdoor Adventurer Network and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with such dispute.
- The Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
- The materials appearing on The Outdoor Adventurer Network’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Outdoor Adventurer Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Outdoor Adventurer Network may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Outdoor Adventurer Network does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- The Outdoor Adventurer Network may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- The Outdoor Adventurer Network will take no liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the site, packages or services.
- The Outdoor Adventurer Network hereby disclaims all warranties. We are making the site and packages available “as is” without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the site and packages. We do not warrant that the site or packages will meet your requirements or that the operation of the site or packages will be uninterrupted or error-free.
When you contact us, sign up for our newsletter, or make a purchase, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that any such communication via email shall constitute proper written communication in compliance with any and all legal notice requirements.
The Outdoor Adventurer Network has no control over and assumes no liability for any third party websites or materials. The Outdoor Adventurer Network works with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked within the Site.
Because The Outdoor Adventurer Network has no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, The Outdoor Adventurer Network makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and The Outdoor Adventurer Network assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites.